Replacing your antiquated PBX? Our certified implementation team will make it easy by walking you through every step. Migrating off your old equipment and onto a new feature-rich Unified Communications system will be painless and you can keep your old phone numbers.
Do you know the difference between these two wires? One uses legacy phone lines wired to poles to carry voice and dial-up. The other can transfer vast amounts of voice, data and video up to the speed of light. Confusing? Don’t worry… we can help.
Unified Messaging. Voicemail to email is just one of the features a Unified Communications system has to offer. No need to call into work to retrieve your voicemail, or going back to your desk to check your phone for a flashing red light. Forwarding the voicemail is as simple as forwarding your email.
Check out some of the advantages of a Unified Communication System
- Web Interface for simple system administration
- Versatile auto-attendant with efficient call routing
- Video services so you can see who you’re calling
- Follow Me settings to forward you calls to any phone
- With Softphone apps you can call from a PC or smartphone
- Conferencing, Call Recording, Messaging and Presence
- Complete log of all inbound and outbound calls.
Need an Asterisk Professional? All of our technicians hold a Digium Certification. Our experts can configure complex IVR applications, speech recognition and Predictive or Adaptive Autodialers.
Need custom telephony integration? Our developers have merged numerous CRM & Database applications with Asterisk & Vicidial. Want to provide customers with account interaction, automate daily list inserts or sync contacts & leads? We can develop synchronization paths between your systems so you can efficiently combine your existing technology.